Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gnomon Term 3!

Some various work from this term - I suffered a huge harddrive crash right after this term, and lost my hardsurface projects. Lesson learned, backup often.

Hardsurface 2 - I spent the majority of my time on this class. We had 2 projects for the term, to build in high res. I modeled a F117 Nighthawk for the first, and IG-88 for the second. I did a simple mental ray lighting for IG-88, but no textures.






Next, character design - we had weekly drawing assignments with restrictions for this class. A couple of these were for an interpretation of Alice in Wonderland, the 3rd was for an interpretation of the Mayan "mars beast."





And finally, Digital Sculpting - this was the first time I'd gotten a chance to use Zbrush. We spent this course learning the software and producing an underwater themed creature. 



No comments:

Post a Comment